Sunday, October 13, 2013

Disney Trip - Set #2 - Day 6 - Magic Kingdom

 Our last day at Disney, in Magic Kingdom, was filled with Princesses.

 From Cinderella, who I started the day with, and was a bit nervous...

 Mom and Dad look fine..

 To Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), who talked to me,

 and made me feel at ease.

 But I needed a break from the princesses.

 So we found Gaston, who Mom enjoyed.

 Okay... we all enjoyed him... He was awesome!

 Another Princess (Merida), she has curly hair like Mom.

 Once last look at the castle.

 It rocks!

 We did Storytime with Belle.  Dad got to be a Knight.

He makes a good one.

 I was a salt shaker, fitting.

 Belle was very nice.

 Her knights were very brave.

 Daddy is silly.

 Oh my goodness ... More princesses.

 Rapunzel liked to talk... A lot!

 She did stop talking for a picture with Mom and Dad.

 And to end the day, we got to meet Snow White.

 She liked to talk about my shirt.

That was a lot of princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment