Friday, January 24, 2014

Pile O Friends

I was thinking... Lets take this pile-o-friends and push it down onto people.

 First up... Daddy... I've pushed this pile on top of him... Can you see him?

 I know he is under here somewhere.

 Hum... I thought he was here... Guess I'll just stand on everything.

 Oh, look... Daddy was under that pile ;)

 Hum... Did Daddy hide under the pile on the bed this time?

 You mean I am standing on him again?  Ah well.. Time to push this pile onto Mommy.

See... Mommy has put a hand up... Maybe she needs me to help pull her out.

 I gotcha Mommy.. I'll try to get you out.... Oh no... I'm falling into the pile.

 I think I'll just pull myself out of this pile... 

Okay Mommy, get yourself out...  I don't want to get stuck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment