Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sledding at Booka and Boopa's

 Boppa, it is a beautiful day to go sledding!

 Okay Boppa I'm ready to head down the hill.

 On your marks....

 Get set.....

 Let me go!!!!!

 AHHHHH Mom... I'm going to roll out... Stop me! :)

 That was fun... Let's do that again!

 Oh no... not into the crick Mom... You're suppose to catch me before I get there!

 Time for the next slide... :)

 Okay Boppa... I'm ready to go again!

 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

 Again!

 Okay Boppa, this time you give me a big push!

 WOOOOOOOOO!

 This is just awesome!  I love sledding in the snow!

 WEEEEEEEEEEE!

 Oh yeah... This is the life!

 Sliding down the hill, at full speed.

 Up and down the hill we go....

 I could do this forever!

 Soooooo happy!

 Okay Boppa, you catch me at the bottom and Mom will push me down.

 Ready to give me a big push Mom?

 Okay let er rip!

 Catch me Boppa!

 Again Mom!  A really big push!

 Thanks for stopping me before the crick Boppa!

 Dad... This is great...

 Oh no you don't Dad... You will not get my picture this time.

 I've got the moves to avoid ya... Watch this one!

 I love the snow!

Man... that was some great sledding!  We should do it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment