Friday, January 24, 2014

Winterfest at Mendon Ponds

 First thing up- the swings!

 It was too cold so Dad and I warmed up by the fire place!

 We got to see Mercy Flight land, it was really neat.

 The helicopter is kinda big. Can I go for a ride?

 Help! I'm trapped in playground jail!
 Dad! Quick! Break me out of here!

 You did it! I'm free! Whheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 This rolling log is tough to stand on. Thanks for the catch, Dad.

This sledding hill is awesome!

 It seems kinda steep though....

 Oh boy! I'm going fast now!

 Oh no! Dad and I dropped the sled! Get it!

 This is better. Mush, Daddy, Mush!

 I can't believe Mom didn't get the picture of us flipping right before this!

 Dad and I go Super-Fast!

 That was great, Dad!

 Pull me to the car, Mom, my legs are tired.

 Faster, Mommy, I'm starting to freeze!

 I've never stood on a frozen lake before. Is it really a pond in the summer?

 This is really slippery.

 These guys showed me how to run and slide.

 I think I got the hang of it.

WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment