Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Snowball Fight and More Sledding

 Hum... Dad which way did the dog go?

Snow angels!

Hum... who to hit first with the snowball.....

 I know who to get... he he he he he.

 ***WHACK***

You're next Dad!

 Weeeee!!! Catch me Uncle J!

I got some speed this time!


 Don't let me fall in the crick!

 Okay Mom... I'm going to give you a good push!

 And she's off!

 I gotcha!

 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

 Oh no... Uncle J and Aunt S have got me!

 I can fly like a bird!

 Wow I can see really far from here!

 Okay... Are you going to let me down or toss me?

 Looks like a running start it in order.

 Nah... Just let me down gently.

 That was fun!

 Okay Dad... ready to race?

 Go!

 I gotcha with the snowball that time Aunt S!

 Ready for the next toss?

 *** Bang ***


Catch Shasta!

Here it comes!

**Meow** I'm a mountain lion.

Who does tricks for snowballs.

 Mom got me...

 Yummy Snowball... Tastes like ice.

 **Lick**

Now to throw it into the crick.

No comments:

Post a Comment