Wednesday, February 27, 2019

10th B-Day!

It's my birthday!  Mom and Dad got me a birthday Blueberry muffin and a balloon!

My cat helped me celebrate it.

Then we headed off to Eastman to see the flowers.. I got to plant a bulb.

And then start taking pictures of all the flowers in bloom!

I do so love a picture of a flower.

It's a fun thing to do.

There are soo many flowers, and it smells so good.

And of course, a picture on the steps. I decided to have this one taken at the 10th step, for my birthday.

And of course one with Mom...

And one with Dad...

And one with an elephant head :)

That had some new phenakistoscope wheels to play with!

And we got a good picture of the three of us.

The flowers are always awesome!

They just pop so well.

Now for a gelato treat!

Then to the car to head to dinner...

HEY! It's the exact time I was born!

 Then some sushi for dinner.. That is the way the birthday should end!

No comments:

Post a Comment