Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Disney Cruise - Day 2 - Part 2

 It's swimming time!
Cousin N and I are children of the north, even a slightly cool day at the beach is still a day at the beach!

So swimming is a must!

Although Cousin N is getting a bit cold...

So I grabbed Mom to join me.

Hi Dad!

Mom helped me make this sand castle.

And then we destroyed it with some well placed waves.

This was fun Mom!

But Dad says he things the Rain is coming, so we might want to head back to the boat.

You can see some of the clouds starting to come in behind us.

So back to the boat we'll go.

To spend a bit of time swimming there!

Or at least going down the slide...

And hanging in the Hot Tub!

Now it's time to do some cooking classes!

Mom and me have our hats!

 Dad has one as well.

So Dad, that was fun, when's dinner?

Today we're having dinner at Rapunzel's place.

One of the characters asked me to try the crazy piece of meat on my meat appetizer.  It was okay.

Rapunzel also stopped by, so Cousin C and I could get our picture with her.

Second night dinner was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment