Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Disney Cruise - Day 1

It time to get on the Cruise!  Whoop Whoop!

Check it out Goofy is painting the front of the ship!

Cousin C and Mom are ready to get on as well.

Everyday we're shuffling... Shuffleboard that is.

Now to see if I can drop this puck into the right spot...

Dad, me, Cousin C, and Cousin N, ready for some more shuffleboard fun.

Dinner the first night... Let's just say it was some rough seas heading out, and didn't make for a good dinner night :(

But me and Cousin C got to celebrate our "birthday" on this night.

So that was fun!

Later that night, after the seas had settled I got to be a contestant on "Who wants to be a Mouseketeer!"  I locked in my second answer way to to fast, and they messed up at stopping it.. But it was fun anyways.

Then we did karaoke!  Here Dad, Cousin C, and Me sung "Under the Sea"

Then Cousin C and Me sung "A Whole new World".. I did the high notes as Jasamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment