Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Flamingo Garden!

 Dad and I are stalking the white Peacock.  Since it is odd to see one.

Okay let's fine one a different one..

Found it!

Look at the Flamingos!

All sorts of ones to look at.

Always a nice day, when we come here, it seems.

And lots of things to see!

Like both the white peacock, and a normal one, hanging together behind me.. Are they following me?

Hey that duck looks yummy!

What is that behind me?  Is it going to attack?

More wandering around, and look at animals

There are a lot of different ones.

Like a peacock in the tree!

Or one that wants to come up and say hi,

Hi there Mr Peacock

** HI **

Well he is definitely interested in investigating me.

Guess it's okay.

I've got the muscles for this!

Check out the cool tree!

It's HUGE!

Although this is the biggest "orange" I've seen.

I wonder how it would taste...

Nah.. it's fake, just kidding.

Right Dad?

Some beautiful plants here.

This one reminds me of an elephant!

Ah well we've spent most of the day here.

Time to rock on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment