Saturday, August 29, 2015

At the Ocean (Packed Day Part 2)

Next up for the day... off to the beach, for a swim in the ocean.

You have fun on the shore Dad.  Mom and I are going to go frolic in the ocean.

It looks a bit cool...

But I am up for it!

Let's find a good place to go into it Mom.

What about here?

A touch cold, but its fun!

Clomping our way out into the nice areas.

The small waves end here.

What about farther out Mom?  Should we go that way yet?

See you around Dad.  We're going out this way!

Weeeeeeeee

Hum... Dad took a selfie of himself with Mom and Me in the background.

And I'm ready for the wave to hit me.

 *Splash*

And it is past...

Now that is a cold hit of water when it does that.

Maybe I can come up with something to get more waves to get me.

Yo hoo... Come and get me.

 *Splash*

That worked :)

This is great Mom!  I'm having a blast.

So where shall we head to next today?

No comments:

Post a Comment