Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lazy Jack II Scooner

That right there is the Lazy Jack II.

We are going to go on a two hour tour on it.

Mom thinks she is being funny here... I know differently.

I'm kinda nervous about this Dad.... Mind if I sit with you?

Well maybe I can sit with Mom for a minute for a picture...

What's this... I can help with the rigging and raise the sail...

I'm all over that!

This is cool!

Almost got it up... I helped... really!

 Okay I'm settled in now... Let's enjoy this ride.
The ocean is beautiful.

AHHHHHH!!! We are going to fall off..... Just kidding.


Hand on to me Mom.. We're moving fast.

*** BLEEE***

Don't you dare throw me in there Mom....

Just kidding.  I know you wouldn't do that.

Was a fun time out on the boat, we all enjoyed it.

The captain even let me steer at the end.

See I've got my hand on the wheel..

Oh my gosh... I'm in control!

MoHaHaHaHa... I am in control of the boat... Let's go somewhere fun!

Well the Captain is next to me, so I guess I will keep the wheel straight.

But if he wasn't there, I would take us for a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment