Sunday, August 30, 2015

ECHO

I enjoyed the golf ball rain machine.  I had Dad help me, so that we could keep in going continuously.

I also played fire lookout, and called it if I saw anything.

Dropped some more rain down, and checked for animals in need.

Dad and I roasted some marshmallows over a camp fire.

Next I went upstairs and played with the water table.

Making blockers to limit the water flow.

Afterwards I checked out the live sea animals (like the crab).

Dad and I played some games inside, while Mom went outside to take some pictures .

*cheese*

I setup my own version of this game.  Trying to knock down all the pieces with the ball on the string.  Took a bit to do it.

Time for a bit of a boat ride.  I've got my life vest, and a fishing rod.  Let's see if I can catch anything.

Any time we visit ECHO I always make sure to stop by the steam vents outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment