Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Renaissance Festival - Pirate Weekend

We are ready to invade the festival.

The booty shall be ours!

First we worked on our knive/throwing star skills.

I did okay.

We worked on strengthening our muscles with some meat. 

We got some tips from Don Juan and Miguel as to  how to use our swords correctly.

They wanted Mom to join there crew.

And I'm not sure what they want to do to Dad... :)

I worked on my archery.  I wasn't too bad at it.

Mom and Dad jumped the broom, with me playing photographer.

I took a long slide down...Which was fun.

I even helped Dad through a Maze...

This way Dad...

See we can use the Hydra picture as a marker, to tell us which way to go.

AH!  We found the doorway to the other side.. We're almost out!

I went back and worked on my throwing star skills... I think I did better on the first round.

We even took in some funny shows.

They were okay... But funny.

I got to ride the war horse, around the jousting ring.

Which was a good way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment