Sunday, August 23, 2015

Killington VT

What did I agree to?

Dad said it will be fun... I'm not sure about this!

AHHHHHHH! We are way up high...

AHHHHHHHHH Are we going to stop?!


Okay that was fun.. We'll have to do it again later.

Dad and Me... Ready to head up into the rope course....

Um Dad... Is this okay?

Okay Dad... I think I was wrong... This is too scary....

I need help Dad... I can't move my feet anymore....

Why did I do this?  This bar has no sides!

Okay the bigger steps are easier for me.

After I came down.. Dad went all the way to the top... That is him up there waving to me.

Now to the chair lift!

Dad and I are quite silly at the top of the mountain.

Mom needs to work on her form...

See Mom.. Like this!

I love my Dad..

Back down we go....

Just don't hit the stop at the bottom okay Dad?

This is really fun!

Oh I got it this time...

Me and Mom are going to do it first!


Weeeeeeeeeee!

This time with Dad for a third time!! It's fun!

One last chair ride down from the top of the mountain.  All of us together.

This was a blast!  We'll have to come here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment