Friday, July 28, 2017

Canada's Wonderland!

Check out that big roller coaster behind me, there is no way you're going to get me on it.  Dad and Mom say they want to go on it.

The front of the part was nicely setup, with a big 150 celebrating Canada's 150 year anniversary.

Check out the mini version of Niagara Falls. they do a dive show from that diving board up there.

I bet it will be a good show, it's about to start soon Dad!

Dad, Uncle J, Me, and Aunt M, wait for the fools to go on this next ride.

I mean look at them, Cousin C seem all happy and want  to be spun around.  Not me.

Check out Mom as it spins them around... Ug...

Next we headed to the Roller Ghoster.  It was fun!

Afterwards Cousin N went for a spinny ride (not for me)

So Dad and I headed over to the Farris wheel.

It's was a balloon type.

We had fun on it!

The swan ride stopped with Me, Aunt M, Cousin C, and Cousin N at the far side, right by the rainbow.

After we left the corner I lounged my way around this part of the pond.

Since it was a nice boat full of us.

Then these fools, with Mom, went on that big roller coaster from the first picture.  They said it was awesome.. It was not for me just yet.

All in all a fun Day... HEY DAD why did you cut off my mouth?  You call this a good selfie! Come-on Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment