Monday, July 24, 2017

Cousins' Visit - MOP - Part 2 - Wegmans

It's time to shop in Wegmans!

Check out Cousin N, she's making a vlog of her adventure

See!

Well we've got our 5 items or so, time to checkout.

It's very loud and busy in here, I can't hear a thing.

Cousin M, is working the checkout for us.

She's got it down I think.

I've checked in for my manager duties.

And am proceeding to tell the people in the store the specials for the day.

Cousin M came over to give me a hand.

Me and Cousin N had a bread fight in the bakery.

But I've got the perfect complement of weapons.  A pumpernickel loaf for a shield, and a baguette for a sword!

This is fun.  Time for a snack.

Cousin N is working the snack counter.

Okay Cousin N, time to leave, I'm going to drag you out of Wegmans.

This is a security check, you're unauthorized to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment