Friday, July 28, 2017

Niagara Falls Day

We started the day with some swimming, going between the whirlpool hot tub, and the regular pool.

Then we relaxed a bit playing some games before we had to leave

On the way to Niagara Falls, we stopped for lunch at an A&W.  The root beer was excellent!

Then we arrived at the falls area.

Took a walk down the hill (with the Moms' being goofy)

Until we could see the falls!

It's huge!

We can barely hold it up....

We walked down along it, and caught some spray.

It was a beautiful day.  In terms of being sunny and we were having fun.

I think even Mom and Dad enjoyed the view.

You have to be careful not to fall over the railing.

Although Dad made sure I didn't fall.

Okay we've seen the falls, where to next?

How about visiting some old friends from years back.

I don't remember him, but Dad does, with a picture of me in the winter in front of him.

Dad and I didn't want to take the rail car up the hill, we got over-ruled.

It was a pretty view of the falls though from the top.

Hey last time we were near here it was night, and I'd been kicked out the bar ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment