Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Adventured Packed Day - Renaissance Festival - Part 2

I think I could do the knight thing, this horse isn't too bad.

 HEY! why is my horse trying to run fast?!?

Good thing I knew how to hold on, as she reigned the horse in for me.

This horse got a bit frisky ;)

But I made it through okay.

And it was a more fun ride then I expected it could be.

I think the handler is glad this ride didn't end badly.

See look at her.. She's cheering as well.

Oh yeah... That was an adventure!

I tried my hand at the rat slingshot.  I got a target on my first shot!

I pulled it back like this.. Making sure to aim..

And with some encouragement from the vendor... 

I released it and hit a target!

The rest of my shots didn't hit the target, but it didn't matter.

This cat pirate got himself a rat tail!

I did the maze on record time.  So fast that Dad had to make me go back and sit on the slide ;)

For the joust I got myself a pickle to eat.  It is a huge pickle!

And it tastes ooo so good.

Check out the knight fight.  All the knights piled up on top of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment