Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Adventured Packed Day - Renaissance Festival - Part 1

This year I'm going to the Renaissance Festival as a Pirate Kitty!

Mom is going in her wench costume...

And Dad... well he's a bit of a dandy it seems ;)

I didn't even make it through the front gates before I got locked up as a pirate!

Nah - I made it it.  Time to wonder around and have some fun!

Like working on my knife and throwing star toss.

This is really hard to do.

Dad told me he use to be good at this.

But he says you need to practice to get there.  I think I'm starting to get the idea of the form required.

So how about we go catch a show?

It's are favorite! Don Juan and Miguel!

We got our pictures with them, like we try to do each year.

They are just so great about it all!

Next up, time to work on my archery.  I've gotten better at this each year.

I'm going to take out that purple unicorn!

I know what I want to do next....

Head on down the big slide!

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

That was fun.  How about we go visit the Dungeon museum?

Hey look... Don Juan is whipping me in a cage.  He was even going bad kitty pirate.. bad kitty pirate.

 I was so cute, I escaped the cage, ready to move on to the next fun thing.

Like the dart toss!

Hey.. I see something I want to do...

Go for a ride on a war horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment