Monday, July 24, 2017

Cousins' Visit - MOP - Part 3

Next we're going on a train ride....

There might be a bit of pushing and shoving, so we can get the seats we want.

But I've got a plan to win my seat from them...

Grammie sat down, during this, and played some Oregon Trail.

I got the engine!

Cousin M and N, originally say back behind me....

But they moved up to the engine to join me.

Around we went, with Cousin N vlogging the adventure.

Then we headed to the ball area, where I first started by tossing the ball through the baseball set, while my cousins played in the ball popper.

Then we swapped locations.

We're all number 1 at this place!

We then ran around the storybook land.   Have you seen them Dad?

Ah you found one of them....Coming down on the ship with you.

Hey Mom, where do you think they are at now?

They're not on the ship with Dad...

Ah they headed to play house in Storybook land...

Not really my cup of tea.. Playing house isn't a think I enjoy.

Perhaps I can be a troll coming down the chimney?

I've got an idea!

I'll get them to play some games!

Like PINBALL!!!!!

Oh yeah.. that total rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment