Monday, July 24, 2017

Cousins' Visit - MOP - Part 5

We tried our hand at answering pop culture history questions.

Then we headed over to play with different things.

Grammie took a break and played on her favorite arcade game, Ms. Pac-Man.

I think Cousin N must be tired, she took a short break on the bench.

I, on the other hand, took my time trying to operate on the bear.

And performing medical checks on stuffed animal friends.

I even joined my cousin's with playing with dolls, and the doll house..

I found the outfit I wanted, and dressed my the Ken doll.

I think this outfit works well, don't you?

Dad took my picture in front of my favorite Star Wars diorama. 

Then my and Cousin M tried to beat Dad and Cousin N in Foosball.

Then we swapped teams I joined Dad's team this time around.

It was a couple good games!

We introduced Grammie to 4 person Pac-Man, where Dad proceeded to beat all of us.

Then once Dad swapped out, I proceeded to win!

Mom joined us in a game as well.

It was a fun time by all!

 It's been a fun day... But it is nearing the end of it.

Even if Mom is grabbing me ;)

On the way towards the exit, we stopped and played some Twister.

Where Dad was the spinner, and called out what us kids should do.

It's harder then it looks :)

Then we stopped once more, and took a picture of me and my cousins in front of the horse.

And Grammie joined us to close out a fun day at MOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment