Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mom and Dad's Birthday Party

 Mom and Dad are turning 40, so they decided to have a party.  Me and my cousins helped test out the room space.

I acted as a DJ using the speaker and the mic.

They even got a bounce house!  I spent a lot of time in it.

Dad joined me early on as well.

Me and my Cousins (M and N) made a volleyball net out of chairs, and used the balls to play volleyball.

Cousin M is being the narrator of what we're doing.

I'm ready to rock the world of sports!

Time for some dancing and singing with Dad.

Followed by some dancing with Mom.

Then back to the bounce house to dunk some balls.

I even got to work on my somersaults.

Me with the Birthday folks, who are wearing the crazy hats :)

I helped Dad cut the vanilla cake.

Afterwards me and my cousins popped the balloons to help clean up (with forks and knives).  We might have popped a few inflatable balls by accident :)

No comments:

Post a Comment