Sunday, September 17, 2017

Halloween Construction Projects

It's time to starting building the Clock Tower for Halloween, so I helped Dad with chopping some wood.

I think it turned out okay..

Next up, my plan for these pieces of cardboard we had lying around.

So Dad, got the idea for the gates?

I started off by drilling the pilot holes for where I am going to cut them.

Then I took the scroll saw and cut out the hole.

I was taught that you should cut away from yourself, and make sure to do multiple passes to make the square look nice.

The ends can be tricky too...

You have to add a bit of curve to get it cut right.

This one turned out really well!  I think I did an excellent job!

We did two of them.

So me and Mom got to act like we were behind the gates!

No comments:

Post a Comment