Friday, September 1, 2017

Letchworth Hike - Part 2

Now my plan is to walk the log wall from one end to the other, without falling off.  Each time I fall off, I lose a life, and I only have limited lives...

And time to begin....

One step set done.. So far so good!

This tree set was very hard to get through!

But I did do it!

Well I made it to the end, only had to add an extra quarter to get 3 more lives.

I can tell I've gotten taller vs. the worker statue here.

Now we both have a staff like item!

Time for our walk down to the river, to skip the stones and such.

It seems that the path took a serious hit from all the rain.  Part of it was washed out!

And look at the tree over it!

It made it a bit harder for mom, with the cart, and snacks.

But we made it to the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment