Friday, September 15, 2017

Red Wings Game With the Hitmen

It's always a good day for a Baseball Game!

Today, the RHAA Hitmen got to go out on the field to help introduce the game.

This is just awesome!

We got our hats signed by Spikes and Mittsy

Not a bad thing to get.

I wonder what we get to do next...

Introductions to the crowd!  Awesome!!!!!

Hit Five Spikes!

Spikes seemed to like me.. he kept grabbing my hat...

See I was in the perfect spot for hit antics.

It does add to the picture flavor I guess.

This was a fun adventure.

So we get to stay down here for a bit longer.. Works for me.

Coach is enjoying it as well.

We got to be on the field for the anthem.  Really cool!

Mom and Me on the Selfie scroll (Dad's picture was one of the first ones up there)

I believe this was that picture :)

OH NO... THE LEGO SHARK HAS EATEN ME!!!!  I thought I was suppose to be eaten by a whale, not a shark!

No comments:

Post a Comment