Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stokoe Farms - Part 3

Now for some sports!  I've decided to start off with the baseball toss.

Dad decided to join me as well.  He got a good home run throw, I didn't do that bad either!

Next up some football tossing...

Touchdown time!

And now for a break in the shade.  Cool off a bit, and then head over to the ziplines!

 Me and Dad are going to race on the ziplines!

This is always sooooo awesome!

I'm flying through the air.

I think I've gotten ahead of Dad!

Woo Hoo!  I've won!

Okay that was fun.. Let's head over to the slides.

You can't beat a good slide... Always brings me joy.

Hey, let's go hit the nature trail, I saw a different slide over there.

I claim this bear house for my own!

 Nah.. I think I'll take the slide exit, in case a bear comes around.

There is even a climbing structure up on the side of a silo!

And it leads to another slide!

Dad decided to try this slide out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment