Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stokoe Farms - Part 2

 I'm hot.. Let's take a ride on the hay truck, and get something to cool us all down!

So far this has been a fun day.. We've got lots more to do still!

As usually on a Sunday fall adventure down is listening to the Browns' game, and keeping me up to date on what is happening.

Here I am... King of the hay stack.. Try to take me down Dad!

Oh No!  Dad has gotten me!

Just two goofball on top of some hay stacks :)

And having a grand olde time playing on them..

Now on to some peddle cart track racing!

I'm heading around the far corner, heading back towards Mom and Dad.

I've got some serious intensity going here...

Now that I've done a lap, I know the course, and am ready to sit back and have a fun time on it!

For how else should it me!

Mohahahahaha!  I shall run everyone down!

 Just kidding.

Sometimes it takes a lot of focus to drive around the course.

 For a bad turn, or wrong speed could lead to hitting the wall.

But I've got it... I can even do it with one or no hands!

That was fun!  On to the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment