Tuesday, September 19, 2017

More Fall Baseball

Need to warmup my arm before I pitch at baseball today.

Then it's on to warming up from the mound.

Want to make sure I get the right form for throwing the ball over the plate.

It's feeling okay today, not as good as last game.

I need to work on getting my back foot on the pitcher's rubber.

I think my form, other then that is looking good.

I make sure to point my foot towards the plate as I let go.

And I run back up to get any balls I need to get.

It's been a hard inning, the ump was giving me no margin for error over the plate, I walked a bunch, got hit off once, but did manage to strike out 3 people, before I let the 5th run in.  I did get a pep talk from coach and my catcher.

For the next inning I got to play first!

No comments:

Post a Comment