Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stokoe Farms - Part 4

Hey Dad.. Which pumpkin do you think I should be?

And now back to the Zipline!  This guy over here knows how to really get you all the way back for maximum speed!

I mean check it out.  I'm off the railing!

This is going to be an awesome run!

And I'm off!

Wooohooo!

Next trying to play tug-of-war with Dad... He won (even when Mom tried to give me an extra hand)

Well the day is winding down.. Let's relax before we head out in a train ride.

Not a bad ride though the corn field.  Hey I see a back climbing path for a slide!  Let's go that way next.

Dad and I can get up this without the rope!

Hi Mom!  Go meet us at the bottom of the slide.

Ready Dad?  Let's race.

I almost got you Dad.. You managed to beat me at the end...

Guess I'll go up by myself for another slide :)

Now I'll be the pray in the spider web.. You going to come get me Dad?

Oh No the Spider has come... Ah!!!! :)

Now that was an adventured filed day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment