Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stokoe Farms - Part 1

We decided to have a fun day and head down to Stokoe Farms.  To prepare for there corn maze, I practiced getting the golf ball through the labyrinth here.

Then I got to get up close and personal with a very young camel

The camel seemed very friendly, and let me pet it.

Perhaps I can get closer to it, for a better shot?

Um... it's trying to lick my ear!

Now onto the apple cannon!

This here truck is our launch platform.

This air canon, works really well!

I think I hit the cow!

This time I'm taking out the truck!

Well I shot the whole load of apples.  On to the maze!

Here Dad and I are at the entrance to the corn maze.

And here I am with Mom.

Don't worry Mom, I'll lead you through the maze!

Just follow me!

Along the way we got to learn about Susan B. Anthony (the maze was in a shape of Susan B. Anthony)

This way shall lead us to the next sign post.

See!  Now let's head off this way

Incoming apples from the cannon! Duck and cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment