Saturday, March 4, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 5 - Disney - Epcot - Part 2

We started off our adventure in England.  Where I looked for Doofenschmertz in the garden.

I did find some clues in the back alley.

But I got the answered I needed in the Garden with Dad's help.

Since there was a clue in the butterfly case.

Onward to the new location! France here we come.

Mom and Dad make a good Beauty and Beast simulation.  Although which one is the beast and which one is the beauty :)

Here I am watching more Agent P stuff, while Dad checks something out on his iPod.

I caused something to happen!  So cool!

I do love playing the games.  Mom had fun drinking around the world :P

We've made it to Japan!

Our plan here is to finish the Agent P mission, and then head to our lunch plan.

This is definitely a fun place to be!

Before lunch we did do some shopping in Japan.  I got me some Lucky Cats!

Hibachi!  One of my favorite meals.

They even gave me a hat, and a candle in the green tea cake to wish me happy birthday!  Awesome!

Well Japan was fun!  Which country do we head to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment