Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 6 - Disney - Magic Kingdom - Part 1

It's my birthday!  I'm ready to have a fun day in Magic Kingdom!

Perhaps I can find something for my birthday in McDuck$'s safe.  I think I know the combination.

To start the day we visited Mickey.

And this Mickey could talk and his mouth moved!

How awesome is that!

The castle looks good this morning...

But my favorite ride and place to go is the Haunted Mansion!

I think I can do all the faces of the characters.

The hoity toity look.

The interesting look.

The mad evil look

And the mustache look .

This one makes noises at times :)

The house does look cool huh?

Mom and me in front of the castle.  Is the sky starting to get a bit more grey?

Time to go shoot some baddies on the Buzz Lightyear ride!

I'm ready to be a galactic hero.

 Dad will join me!

Afterwards we ran through the light rain and got a bite to eat (with a show)

No comments:

Post a Comment