Saturday, March 4, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 5 - Disney - Epcot - Part 4

It's night outside now too! Check out the glowing sphere of Epcot behind me.

Remember imagination is our greatest thing for inventions.. Just ask Figment.

Imagination let's us play instruments just by hopping on the squares!

So this was a fun area... let's head somewhere else now.

Like into the Epcot Sphere!

And then we shall power up a city to the best of our ability!

It's MICKEY!  We got to meet up with Mickey at night in Epcot.

I told him I was now 8.  He showed me that it took both his hands to count that high :)

Goofy was his usual goofy self :P

I heard he was Boppa's favorite.

I think he's either giving me moose horns.... or trying to show my age to people :)

Minnie had a very pretty dress.

And I think she knows it.

Just look at how she shows it off.

The Epcot sphere was beautifully lit at night!

We'll I'm exhausted... I need some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment