Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 6 - Disney - Magic Kingdom - Part 4

 This set of pictures were taken by Disney...
Dad and Me intensely trying to defeat Zurg.

Me with the Fairy Godmother.

The whole family with the Fairy Godmother.

Dad as the night with Belle.

Me as Belle's father.

 Me with Belle!

I think I did my part well :)

Us in front of the Haunted Mansion.

Ohhhh it's soooo scary!

Riding on the Seven Dwarf's mine ride.  I guess they use our Magic Bands to tag us...

Still it's quite cool!

The night time ride on the Seven Dwarf's mine ride.

Oh yeah!  So awesome!

A beautiful picture of us in front of the lit up castle.

The evening did end okay.

But the start of the day with Mickey was definitely the best!

I mean he TALKED TO ME!

Just how cool is that!

It was something I'd never seen.

And I think this picture of all of us with the talking Mickey is a good way to end the vacation set!

No comments:

Post a Comment