Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 6 - Disney - Magic Kingdom - Part 3

I'm still wet and my shoes are soaked Dad... You suggested we got to Belle's enchanted tale. We'll see if this helps..

Well once again dad is a knight.  But this time I am Belle's Dad.. Due to looking part (wet and shivery). 

I got to play an important part in all of this :)

I even hid out in the back after my part :)

This definitely improved my mood!

Then we went back to the Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom game.  This time it was against Maleficent!

I defeated her as well.

The castle got pretty at night.

Then back through the Pirates ride!  For another adventure in the Caribbean.

Then since it was just poring outside again, we decided to go on the Jungle Cruise...

Then we headed to the Tiki Room, to get some more time passed before dinner.

After dinner we hit the Peter Pan Ride.  It had a near setup in the line.

 Of course we had to do the Haunted Mansion ride again to end the day!

Then worked our way back towards the front, where Mom and I got our picture with the lit up castle.

And we stopped in the bake shop.  This HUGE Mickey rice crispy treat, was way more then we'd ever need.  We didn't get it.. but we did look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment