Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 6 - Disney - Magic Kingdom - Part 2

I did the Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom game.  The first time I got to fight my favorite bad guy, the Voodoo Man!

 Mom Said that we had to have a picture in front of the spitting camel... even if it was raining :)

To the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride!  My second favorite ride.

I think it is one of Mom's favorites as well.

And Dad's

I wonder if I can light the powder kegs here?

Let's get on the ride!  And see some pirates (and really bad eggs).

Dad found me another adventure game, where we help Jack Sparrow find objects.  It was cool!


So Mom convinced me to go on Splash Mountain.  It was a lot more fun then any of us thought it would be!

 Next we headed to Big Thunder Railroad.  I liked this originally last time I was here... and then rode in the back and hated it.. I'm willing to try it again.
Okay it was fun!

So I did more stuff then I thought Mom and Dad could convince me of, but I had fun!

Time for a relaxing sit in Gaston's place.

With our fun drink!

Then onward to the Little Mermaid ride, where we could sit for a spell.

And this is started too pour.... Luckily we found a Fairy Godmother to help us pass the time.

She was great, and helped to lighten my mood a bit.

Of course after getting soaked in the rain, on a bathroom break, the rain let up and we were able to head to the Seven Dwarf's Mine Ride.  That was a great ride!

Then back to the Haunted Mansion, where I tried to duplicate the faces again.

I think I've got this one down!

Although maybe I'm more this one?

I can do the evil look :)

And I'm getting better at this one.

Okay Mom... My mood from getting soaked is getting a bit better...A few more rides and stuff should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment