Saturday, March 4, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 5 - Disney - Epcot - Part 3

In Germany Mom got a beer....

And shared it with Dad :)

Then it was off to China.

Where I worked on my missions.

I've got this one... I'm sure of it.

Did you see the monkey rise out of the water?  That is so cool!

It's Norway!  And the trolls from frozen are around.

The new Frozen ride was cool... But I'm glad we fastpass it... I wouldn't have wanted to wait so long to go on it.

Mom says that this guy use to scare me.  Not anymore, I've gotten him by the nose!

He's definitely not scary to me anymore.

Heck I even picked his nose for him :P

Ah... one of my favorite places here.. Mexico!

I love the Aztec pyramid, and the perpetual darkness of it. 

Since we still had time before dinner, we left Mexico to go catch some rides...

Then we hurried back to Mexico, where we had dinner plans.

And to ride the Three Amigo's ride a few times :)

So what do you think Dad.... Should I get it?

Or how about some maracas'?

My birthday desert was delicious as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment