Thursday, May 12, 2016

First Baseball Game - End of April

 I am ready to head off to my first baseball game!  I've got my cleats, pants, shirt, hat, and glove!

So do I look like a ball player?

We started off with some fielding practice.  I still keep lifting my glove slightly off the ground.

Getting a bit better here.

Then, since it was opening day they got a group picture of all of the kids.

I've been looking forward to this day for awhile!

I started off in right field, for the first inning.

Got on base right away.


And made it to second base.


Then to third!

And finally made it home for a score.

That was awesome!

This is sooo much fun.

Next inning I was on first base.

I'm ready to handle any balls that come my way!

Back to batting again... I think I'll get another hit!

I still need to work on getting my bat back a bit more... But I've been getting better!

It's a grounder!  I need to get from first base to second quickly!

Time to turn on the speed.

And eventually I made it back around to home... Score!!!!

This time I was off in right center field.  I'm ready for any ball that comes this way.

This is a blast!  I'm having such a great time out there.

Next time I'm out in the field I got to play second base.

It's a grounder to the short stop, I need to get to second base to conver it.

Good thing too, the short stop tossed it my way...

Back at bat again.. I'm going to try to pound this ball.

It's a hit! I'm off to first.

 Eventually I got to run on home!

Yep another score for me!

To end the game set we do a base run against the other team.

I'm trying to run really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment