Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 3 - Central Park

Me and Dad are going to head to the Natural History Museum.

By taking a long walk through Central Park :) 

Over the bridges and through the trees...

With my Dad by my side...

We'll find us some fun....

Like climbing up some cool rocks...

And using those to get into the castle playground.

Come on Dad, lots of stuff to explore here!

There are places below the bridges....

And passages ways under the playground!

Paths with Lava that we need to avoid touching...

And places to land as we move from one spot to another...


Sometimes we have to prepare for a tricky movement...

By putting one foot out...

And trying to stick a landing...

There are always slides to play one as well.


And after a long time of play... A snack for a vendor is always needed.

So I shell sit on a rock, eating my hotdog, while watching the squirrels play in the grass that is being watered.

Look another Bridge!


Some areas were blocked off, to help the grass grow..

So we headed up to play a game of checkers in the Chess and Checker area.

We had to make our own pieces, it worked well.

King me Dad! (with a leaf added to a stick)

Off to the Dairy, to do a bit of shopping...

We found something that we had to get....

A book, about a squirrel who paints, for Mom.

I took numerous pictures as well, like this one of Dad in front of the sheep grassy area.

I think I've impressed Dad.

 Do you know what I could use now Dad?


An ice cream bar!  I'll let you have a couple bites.

Onward!  Maybe we should get our selves a boat like those behind us...

Or we can cross another bridge.

Over here we found some awesome flowers in bloom!

I'm going to use this dandelion to paint myself yellow... 


I think it is working...


See!  I've got yellow on my face.

I need to get a picture of some of those bird that are around here....

Ah... I see one... I shall capture his image!

Got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment