Monday, May 9, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 2 - Wall St - Brooklyn Bridge - Little Italy

That was cool.  Next up let's head on through Wall St.

This green army man was standing perfectly still...

I didn't even realize he was alive.

We found the statue of George Washington, celebrating his swearing in as First President of the USA.

It is kinda cool to see this type of history.

Especially since He and I share a birthday!

I got some street fruit, where I proceeded to eat (without giving Mom any).

Then made our way to the Brooklyn Bridge (visible behind me)

Where we fought through the 1000s of people on the bridge.

Even trying to stop to take a picture on it was a task.

Just look at those throngs of people.

That's it.. I'm climbing out of here!

Ahhhhh a nice off to the side spot.

The bridge is really cool to look out, just too many people.

Dad's got me though.

Oh no... he is holding too tight!

The sun was in the wrong spot for a good picture of the 3 of us, but we made something work.

We headed through China Town to Little Italy.

Where we got ourselves a nice dinner.

Lots of good food here!

Just look at the spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment