Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 3 - Natural History Museum

Check out that dinosaur behind me... Kinda cool huh?

Next up a video on the history of the universe...

Then we got to walk the 13 Billion years of history...

At the end of it was a cool model of the moon.

But did you know that the entire history of humankind is sooooo very small compared to the rest of the time?  It's in that small white piece of the map... And that was after walking down the whole ramp.


It kinda makes you think about things huh?

Behind me is a HUGE blue whale.  It is longer then 2 school buses!


What about this early ancestor of humans?  That is a lot of bones.

This HUGE meteorite behind me is amazing...

And look at some of the smaller ones around.

Think I can lift the big one?  Maybe just take a piece home with me?

Although I think some of the other minerals would be better to take home.

The gold in this case alone would probably finance my secret base and robot creation!

I wonder what I would get for this huge piece of minerals.

Looking at all of these gems and mineral items, makes me tired... I think I'll just take a seat on this petrified wood :)

The display cases were okay... but no where near as cool as the meteors and gems.

The huge dinosaur behind me was only recently found.

And look at how think the skull is on this dino... He was very good at butting heads huh?

Now my favorite dinosaur is the Stegosaurus. 

It is a really cool dino, that could fight off other ones.

See how he is behind me, acting like a protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment