Saturday, May 7, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 1 - NYC Public Library

Dad got me a vanilla milkshake from a ice cream truck right near the library. 

This way I can have a cool refreshing drink before we head into the library.

So what do you think about that lion over my head?

I'm thinking of getting a closer look at him..

One piece passed.. Now onto the next part...

Climbing up onto the lion.

Almost on top.  Just one more big climb.

Look at me!  I'm riding on the lion!

This is fun... Maybe not as much fun as being on a luck dragon, but still fun :)

This time I've got a picture of me and Mom in front of the lion.

Okay I'll let you take the milkshake out of hands so it looks better :)

I took this picture of Dad in front of the fountain.

Then I got this one of Mom and Dad.

Okay I'm about done with the milkshake, let us head on into the Library and look around (for ghosts? :) )

Me and Dad looked at a bunch of different stuff, like this huge books of maps of Manhattan. 

Mom read me a book in the children's area.

No comments:

Post a Comment