Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Redwings Game with my Buddy H

 Today me and my best buddy H are going to see a Red Wings Baseball game.

And we already have a slushy... since it is soooooooo hot out here.

So how are you liking the game so far?  I think it is going okay.. Lots of hits...

Hi Mom!  How are you liking the game?

What? H is giving me bunny ears again?

Come on now...

After the game, it's time to run the bases!

I'm all set to do this!

Me and H were the first ones on the field.

And we started off with a bang!

Getting high fives from the people around the bases.

Like Mittsy here.

This was fun!

Well unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

Doesn't me that me and H can't keep being goofballs.

Like HAYYYY!
It's always a fun time with the two of us together.

Even H's sister K had a good time.

Just two peas in a pod :)

Making faces and having a good time.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment