Monday, May 9, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 2 - At the Statue of Liberty

The original torch for the Statue of Liberty was very cool.

I'm sure I was not the first one to pick the replica's nose...

But Mom is quite funny.

Look I'm playing with Lady Liberty's toes.....


There she is!

This is just great.

I wish I could see over the railing better... but it's cool!

Above me is Lady Liberty with her torch.


Dad is upside down in this interesting angle.

Well back down the stairs we go.  I liked the stairs.

The lighted railing was really cool.

I made Dad get on the same side as us this time.

But the pictures came out well.

You hoo!

This is a better angle.

Whatcha think about this one Mom?

I really enjoyed this!

I even asked the park ranger about the original fort.  I asked him how many men were stationed here (less then 10).

I loved seeing the Statue of Liberty!

Okay let's head off to Ellis Island next!

No comments:

Post a Comment