Thursday, May 12, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 4 - Madison Square Park, Lego Store, Rockefeller Center

I think this squirrel in the park is a bit hungry...

I'm going to hold my snack tightly so he can't get it from me.

Checkout the Flatiron building behind me.  Kinda cool!


Over in Rockefeller center Dad and I checked out the Atlas statue.

It's awesome looking!

Even the Lego version is cool.


As in the cool Lego building structure.

And do you see the Dragon?  He is smiling at me.

Okay so what else is there to see here at Rockefeller Center Dad?

More statues huh?  You say in the winter that down there is turned into an Ice Rink.  That is neat.

 Well back underground to get some lunch.

Then outside to our next stop.  I'll grab us some more pictures on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment