Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Imagine RIT!


It's Imagine RIT Day!  And I'm heading into some "Mario Balls"

Check it out... This thing is AWESOME!

Whoops... I got knocked down... I'll just have to get up and get someone else.

Like this poor victim... I've got him cornered.

These things are just awesome!

Next up... designing my own maze on line.

Drag and drop items... and then I can explore it.

He's got it setup for me..

Note to self.. Next time need to drop a start point and pull points so I can move through it :)

These things are just awesome Dad! I've got some ideas for some things to do.

Off to the next thing to give me ideas.

This bench redesign is okay.. but needs a bit of work I think.

I am going to ride the RIT Tiger Mom.. What do you think of that?

Look I caught me a tiger to ride!

Hang on!  It's moving fast.

I love what the RIT Train Group has done with the place.

The new train setup is nice!  I'm going to follow some of these trains through there whole path!

I got to play a bit with some of the LEGO mindstorm stuff.  Looks cool!

I even got to drive a robot car around...

This is quite fun... I wonder what it would take to turn it into a Battlebot!

I've had a lot of fun here Mom...

Look I've a Tiger!  Grrrrrrr!

And the Kinetic amusement park is just sweet!

This had to have taken a lot of work huh?


Check it out.. The Ferris wheel is HUGE!

Along the way we got a photograph of us in infrared.

Dad and I got a picture of us with stars in place of the light bulbs.

And of course our yearly Image RIT Alumni picture with Richie!

GRRRRRRRR!  Go RIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment