Thursday, May 12, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 4 - Musuem of Modern Art (MoMA)


So this is suppose to be Modern Art... I think I could do something like this

I mean how is paint splatters on a canvas art?

It is just strange... Like something a kindergartner could do... 

Got me.

Look straws in a cardboard maze... Must be "Art"?

Got me - how is a helicopter art...

That is some strange buildings there...

And what about this build design?  How would it work?

Well at least this building design is big?

Car parts.. on a wall.. "Art"?

Some huge piece that moves... I guess Art?

At least the bench "art" we could sit on...

Although this version used bicycle seats...

So apply red or blue based on the odd or even last number in a phone book, and call it art... A number study maybe...

Okay so that EXIT sign above me... That is an actual art piece that some one made... How the heck is that even Art?

Not the most comfortable looking chair... I guess it's art like...


MY EYES!!! THEY ARE BLEEDING FROM LOOKING AT THIS ONE.... AHHHHHHH!!!


My ears... my ears...

So three white canvas, with a single paint stroke around the  edge, each in a primary color... Makes art.... Got me...

Um... Okay at least it is popping out at you...

Wait... It's blank... that is art?

Well it's art... I just don't get it.

Pretty patterns... Must be art?

Straight Lines, boxes... some with color... Art?

Yeah we made it out of there... was an interesting time.

Now for some performance art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment